Army Community Services (ACS)
American Red Cross
Army Emergency Relief
Army Family Action Plan
Army Family Team Building
Army Volunteer Corps
Deploy/Mobile Readiness Program
Employment Readiness Program
Exceptional Family Member Program
Family Advocacy Program
Financial Readiness Program
Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program
Survivor Outreach Services
FAX (570) 615-9266
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday
0730 - 1600
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) is designed to assist spouses of active duty military personnel, retired military personnel, DoD civilians and their families by providing employment readiness information. We do not function as an employment agency, but as a point of contact between potential employers and job seekers, and a provider of employment readiness training and resources.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Employment and personal development training.(i.e. resume development, dressing for success, time and stress management, confidence building, skills assessments)
- Job enhancing skills training. (i.e. typing, word processing, how to use the internet )
- Providing referrals to area employment agencies and businesses and Army corporate partnerships.
- Job search assistance and counseling. (i.e. career choice development; educational opportunities, fields of interests)
- Providing a client resource area with access to a computer and employment readiness materials.
- Advocate the hiring of our eligible clients in the local communities.
- Federal and private job announcements information.
- Volunteer employment opportunities.
- Youth employment training and opportunities.
- Educational resource file.
Helpful Links: (The following links open in a new browser window. Please see disclaimer below.)
External Web site links are NOT controlled by Tobyhanna Army Depot.
Tobyhanna Army Depot is not responsible for their content or accessibility.
"The appearance of these hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the (Department of Defense/the U.S. Army/the U.S. Navy/the U.S. Air Force/the U.S. Marine Corps, etc.) of this web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the (Department of Defense/the U.S. Army/the U.S. Navy/the U.S. Air Force/the U.S. Marine Corps, etc.) does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at this location. This link is provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site."
Page Last Updated